What Our Clients Are Saying
"The house presently looks one hundred times better than it did before the work was started. The work performed began and ended in a timely manner. My home was completed within a two week period. This was done to avoid any disruption from my everyday life and for that I am grateful". -- Jessica, League City, TX
- Update lighting fixtures to more economical and energy efficient incandescent fixtures.
- Remodel heating and air units to energy efficient models.
- When it’s time to remodel the roof, choose materials that are made from recycled products.
- Plumbing fixtures which are environmentally friendly can be installed throughout the building.
- Upgrade the business’ windows to energy efficient models that allow natural light but save on utilities.
- Install motion responsive or daylight controlled lighting to cut back on electrical use.
- Commercial interior painting projects can be completed using low or no VOC products.
- Install highlights in commercial businesses. The natural light makes for a pleasant work environment as well as saves on energy.
- Installing rooftop solar collectors on a commercial structure can save on energy bills.
- Remodeling by adding outdoor lighting can be done by using solar powered light fixtures to conserve energy.
Any or all of these commercial remodeling tips can be handled with ease by your Houston remodeling contractor.
Article Source: http://www.toptentopten.com/topten/commercial+remodeling+tips
If you are looking for a professional Houston commercial remodeling contractor, then please call 281.724.9652 or complete our online request form.